Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Update March 24, 2011

I just wanted to check in at this point and assure anyone following this that I am still here. I working on two more posts.

The first post that I am working on is a finished result of the Pod House that I drew up a few days ago. I will be adding a few more pods, trying to get down to some more technical stuff such as electricity, pricing, construction, etc...

The second post that I am working on is a sort of short story of the economic flaws of our current Free-Market System. The idea is from the movie "Zeitgeist: Moving Forward", I am summarizing it for easier reading which will, in theory, allow the idea to be spread faster.

Overall these will be my goals for the next few days, the weekend is coming up so I will have a lot more time to work on this.

Also, here is a 40min video of Peter Joseph (Director of Zeitgeist) responding to a few bits of criticism.





No comments:

Post a Comment